1. To all the working moms - who is doing a full-time job to provide more than the basic necessities of life for your kid; managing the household; parenting their kids; being independent; and never giving a damn about someone asking “Do you have to work leaving your kids behind?”. Hats off to you!
2. To all the stay at home moms - who chose to stay at home to be a guiding force in the kid’s life; giving up her dreams; running tighter budgets; missing adult interaction; and never giving a damn about someone asking “What do you do all day at home?”. Hats of to you!
3. To all the moms who have not lost their mommy weight; who doesn’t mind being an emotional eater and never giving a damn about someone saying “I am surprised you still haven't lost that baby weight”. Hats off to you!
4. To all the moms with sink full of dishes, a dirty kitchen counter and deicides to take a break with her friends. It doesn’t make you a bad mother. Of course, you deserve a break whenever you feel like. Hats off to you!
5. To all the moms who is multitasking all through the day, and waking up the next day to do it all over again. Hats off to you!
6. To all the moms who is trying to be polite (inspite of all that hormones and sleepless nights), when someone says “your baby is so tiny!”, “your baby is so huge”. Hats off to you!
7. To all the moms who has to hear someone saying “the baby looks nothing like you!”. Hats off to you!
Being a young and scared mom, you need someone to tell you that you are doing an amazing job. Instead you always hear people saying the wrong things. But, you chose what you do because of your own reasons. You believe that in the long run, your sacrifices are in the best interest of the family. You mask your personal interests; you let them take a back seat or even let it vanish for a greater good. A big hats off to you!
Please, don't give a damn about what others say. They will not be worth a dime when you need them for any help.
“Being a good mom doesn’t have to look a certain way”-Jenny Layton. Happy parenting!