There is never a soulless day with your toddler around. Your ‘mighty' toddler is the reason you live, laugh, love, cry, get excited, go mad and what not! You get rewarded with their ‘knee - weakening’ love.
You are a toddler mom if
- You don’t bother to clean your home unless you have a visitor.
- Someone tells you, your toddler needs a bath twice a day. You: Duh!!
- Carry a diaper instead of a napkin when its time for you to change.
- Childproofing your home in different possible ways every now and then(but still your little one finds a way out).
- Feeling special if you can use the bathroom all by yourself.
- You literally sob when you realise your bed was all yours once upon a time.
- His/Her nap time is your best time.
- Your laundry basket is always full.
- You use the baby wipes to clean almost anything and everything.
- You end up reheating your coffee twice or thrice and finally forget to have it.
- Finding a household item like knife, scissors, needle etc is a never ending task as you forget where you hid it.
- You are super able to catch some sleep, even amidst a calamity.
"The one thing children wear out faster than shoes is parents" - John J Plomp. Happy parenting!